Flooring is the foundation of the home; it is the surface from which you build upon. So, if you’re looking to revamp and renovate this season, it is essential to start from the floor up. And, to help get started, here at Hopkins Carpet One, we have some new flooring products to choose from. With floor shopping being a little different this season, we thought we’d highlight some of our new styles in flooring to help you get inspired and started virtually. And, when you’re ready, you can stop by our showroom to see these beautiful new styles in person and work with one of our flooring experts to find the right one to fit with your home’s unique style and décor. Let’s get started.
We now carry four new styles in Beauflor luxury vinyl flooring; Pure Plank, Pure Tiles, Essence Planks and Essence Tiles. Pure Planks by Beauflor offer a unique locking system; a tab system that is very easy for DIY. With Pure Planks it’s easy to mix and match, create different patterns and more. Pure and Essence by Beauflor both offer a variety of benefits that make them a fantastic choice for beautiful, lasting style. Some of its features and benefits include:
- Unique installation and design possibilities
- Superior noise performance for quiet floors
- Superior water, stain and wear resistance
- Fast and easy installations
- Made from 60% recycled material
- 100% recyclable/reclaimable
- Kid and pet friendly
- Scratch resistant
- Little to no subfloor preparation
- Unmatched in-home softness and warmth
- Worry-free maintenance
- Lifetime residential warranty
- And more
Helios Wool Carpet
We are very excited about this new option in chic wool carpeting! Of all the carpet fibers, Helios prefers to make its floor coverings from wool. By combining the finest ingredients with in-house manufacturing, Helios Wools offers superior advantages that improve the health, comfort and beauty while offering sustainability and renewability. Some benefits:
- Wool is a non-allergenic fiber and does not promote the growth of bacteria or dust mites or give off harmful emissions.
- Helios Wools work to improve air quality by absorbing common contaminants.
- Wool is renewable. Sheep can be shorn every nine to twelve months, with New Zealand sheep producing the cleanest, whitest wool in the world. Wool is biodegradable.
- Wool is sustainable. Produced from totally renewable resources-grass, sunshine, oxygen and water-and is thus environmentally sound.
- Helios Wool is also incredibly beautiful! Stop by our showroom to see this stunning carpet in person.
Passages by Tigressa
A new collection by Tigressa! This collection includes an assortment of high end looks and designs that have been influenced from around the world.
Ready to start your next home improvement project? Come visit our showroom in Hopkins to see these beautiful new styles in person! We can tell you more about our new flooring products or about any of the other flooring options we offer. Give us a call at 952-933-8944 or contact us.