Godfrey Hirst Merino Wool Carpeting Chaska
If you are considering new carpeting for your home, you’ll want to check out Godfrey Hirst Merino Wool carpeting. Chaska residents can benefit from this natural product that embodies softness and luxury. Made from the wool of Merino sheep, this carpeting will provide the look, feel and durability you need.
So, why should you consider this carpeting for your home? We’re glad you asked! Here are some reasons:
- Premium Luxury: Wool carpets have a natural, soft and luxurious feel. The long lasting beauty and superior characteristics of wool carpeting will enhance your home for many years to come!
- Natural: Wool shorn from sheep is completely natural and composed entirely of amino acids, which are the building blocks of life. This carpeting fiber contains nothing artificial.
- Insulator: With its natural properties, wool carpeting helps keep your home cool in summer and warm in winter.
- Stain and Soil Resistant: Wool carpeting is easy to clean. The wool fiber’s structure consists of overlapping scales, arranged much like roof shingles. These scales inhibit dirt from adhering to the fiber making it easy to remove. Wool has significantly better soil release than other fibers.
- Flame Retardant: Wool carpeting is naturally flame retardant due to its high protein content. If ignited, it burns very weakly, limiting the spread of the flame.
- Crush Resistant: Wool fiber is naturally curly and has more crush resistance than other fibers. It is also able to recover from crushing better than any other carpet fiber.
- Improves Air Quality: Wool carpeting naturally improves the indoor air quality of your home. It stabilizes relative humidity by absorbing or releasing moisture during periods of high or low atmospheric humidity. If well maintained, the carpeting absorbs and neutralizes airborne particles and fumes.
- Proven: Wool has been used in carpeting for centuries. Its natural properties have allowed it to stand the test of time as a premier flooring fiber.
The natural qualities of this carpeting make it a great choice for any home. You can visit our flooring store in Hopkins to see and feel samples of Godfrey Hirst Merino Wool carpeting.
Merino Wool Carpeting for Chaska Residents
Chaska residents can enjoy the luxury of Godfrey Hirst Merino Wool carpeting in their homes. With all the fine qualities of this carpeting, you may think it’s out of your price range. However, Godfrey Hirst is one of the largest wool carpeting manufacturers in the world, and they are able to provide an exceptional selection of value-priced wool carpeting options.
So, don’t rule it out before visiting our showroom in Hopkins to learn more. We can answer any questions you may have and go over pricing options. This is definitely a carpeting you’ll want to consider. Once you decide on the carpeting you like, our expert team can install it in your home!
Merino Wool Carpeting from Hopkins Carpet One
Hopkins Carpet One is proud to carry Godfrey Hirst Merino Wool carpeting. You can see and feel various samples in our showroom, and we will be happy to answer any questions you may have about the product. We are sure you will be satisfied if you choose this carpeting option for your home.
If you would like to learn more about Godfrey Hirst Merino Wool carpeting near Chaska, give us a call at 952-933-8944 or visit our showroom in Hopkins.