Godfrey Hirst Stainmaster Pet Protect Twin Cities
UPDATE: This article is regarding a carpet line that the manufacturer no longer produces. Hopkins Carpet One does not carry this carpet line anymore, however the lines of carpet we do carry are always growing.
Lowe’s has acquired the Stainmaster brand name from Invista. Please visit our blog for more information.
- Thanks to the type of nylon fiber used to make Godfrey Hirst Stainmaster Pet Protect carpeting, you can use a 50% bleach solution to clean it after your pet has had an accident. It is specifically made to protect against the 3 Ps: pee, poop and puke.
- It comes in a huge assortment of colors and styles, so finding the perfect match for your home will be easy. You will not be limited to only one or two choices.
- Walking on your new Godfrey Hirst Stainmaster Pet Protect carpeting will be easy on your feet. It is comfortable and soft, making it a wonderful choice for just about any room in your home.
- When you buy a moisture barrier carpet cushion as well, you will also enjoy fewer pet odors as a result of those accidents. This type of cushion has a special breathable moisture barrier that will keep accidents from soaking into the cushion and subflooring.
- Pet hair is easy to remove, again thanks to the carpet fiber technology used to make Godfrey Hirst Stainmaster Pet Protect carpeting. All you have to do is vacuum it like normal and most of the pet dander will be removed.
- This type of carpeting is also known for its durability, and it is able to withstand high-traffic areas of your home. You never have to worry that everyday wear and tear will ruin your carpeting.