Healthier Living Installation
From Hopkins Carpet One Twin Cities MN
New carpeting enhances and adds beauty to your home. Not only that, new carpeting is also practical: it serves as a great insulator of sounds, outside noise, cold and warm air and more.
But when you have carpeting installed, did you know that a variety of allergens and other irritants can be brought to the surface during the installation process? That is why Hopkins Carpet One is proud to offer Healthier Living Installation in the Twin Cities!
Healthier Living Installation is a remedy to all of the dust, mold, mildew and other allergens that can stir up a wide variety of health issues. When Hopkins Carpet One installs your new carpeting using the Healthier Living Installation system, we will use this state-of-the-art installation process to ensure that your new carpeting does not present a health hazard to you and your loved ones.
The process of our unique Healthier Living Installation is done meticulously by our trained technicians. When you choose this type of installation, you can expect:
- Our technician will remove your old carpeting and carpet pad
- We’ll vacuum with a HEPA vacuum to remove dirt and other allergens
- Next, our team will spray a microbial agent and wait about 10 minutes for it to dry.
- Our team will then get to work installing a new carpet pad and your new carpeting.
- Finally, we’ll vacuum once more with the HEPA vacuum.
Some other benefits of Healthier Living Installation include:
- Our pre-installation treatment disinfects, diminishes and protects you from allergens and bacteria in the area where the carpeting is being installed.
- The pre-installation treatment also helps to limit the amount of surface microorganisms that can become airborne during the installation process, and it also helps preserve the indoor air quality of your home while we are there installing your carpeting.
- Our carpet cushioning helps to prevent the growth of mold, bacteria and other odor-causing substances.
- The carpet cushioning is also moisture-resistant and hypoallergenic.
- When we remove your old carpeting, we will HEPA vacuum before and after the installation process. This helps reduce the amount of dust that is in the air.
- We will also wear protective booties and other gear during the Healthier Living Installation, and we will be sure to tape plastic sheeting over doors and other openings to help contain any dust that is brought to the surface during the installation process.
Our Healthier Living Installation is a great advantage for you and your loved ones, plus it helps the environment too. Our carpet cushioning meets the industry standard for indoor air quality, and it is also 100% recyclable. So you and your loved ones are not the only ones that will benefit from this top-of-the-line installation system!
Interested in learning more about Healthier Living Installation in the Twin Cities? Call us here at Hopkins Carpet One at 952-933-8944, or you can contact us to get a Free In-Home Estimate.