Just Shorn Wool
From Hopkins Carpet One – Twin Cities MN
There are plenty of other advantages that Just Shorn Wool Carpeting products can offer you:
- They are hypoallergenic. That means the wool used to make this carpeting can help remove allergens and pollutants from the air.
- They repel water. That means they are water-resistant thanks to the lanolin found in the wool.
- They are a great insulator. That means they are great for basements or for cold concrete subfloors.
- They are long-lasting. That means the wool is fatigue and stress resistant. The carpeting will remain in good condition for years to come as long as you properly care for and maintain it.
Caring for Just Shorn Wool Carpeting is pretty simple too:
- Vacuum your carpeting regularly.
- Clean up spills immediately after they happen.
- Every year or every other year, have it professionally cleaned using hot water extraction.
If you follow these cleaning steps, your Just Shorn Wool Carpeting should give you and your family years of enjoyment!
Are you ready to learn more about how to purchase this sustainable carpet that is both beautiful and eco-friendly? Call or visit Hopkins Carpet One! We can answer all of your questions and help you go through our selection of Just Shorn Wool Carpeting. Call us at 952-933-8944 or get a Free In-Home Estimate.