For a natural flooring option that provides softness and luxury, look no further than Godfrey Hirst Merino Wool carpeting. Minneapolis residents can bring the comfort and long-lasting reliability of this floor covering to their living rooms. Made from the wool of Merino sheep, this carpeting will provide the look, feel and durability you need.
So, what makes wool carpeting so great? Here are some reasons.
- Natural: Wool shorn from sheep is completely natural and composed entirely of amino acids, the building blocks of life. There is nothing artificial in this carpeting fiber.
- Stain and Soil Resistant: Wool carpeting is easier to clean. The wool fiber’s structure consists of overlapping scales, arranged much like roof shingles. These scales inhibit dirt from adhering to the fiber making it easy to clean. Wool has significantly better soil release than any other fiber.
- Crush Resistant: Wool fiber is naturally curly and has more crush resistance than other fibers. It also recovers from crushing better than any other carpet fiber.
- Insulator: The natural properties of wool carpeting help it keep your home cool in summer and warm in winter.
- Flame Retardant: Because of its high protein content, wool carpeting is naturally flame retardant. If ignited, wool burns very weakly, limiting the spread of the flame.
- Improves Air Quality: Wool carpeting naturally improves the indoor air quality of your home. It stabilizes relative humidity by absorbing or releasing moisture during periods of high or low atmospheric humidity. When well maintained, the carpeting absorbs and neutralizes airborne particles and fumes.
- Proven: Wool has been used in carpeting for centuries. Its unique natural properties have allowed it to stand the test of time as a premier flooring fiber.
You can visit our flooring store in Hopkins to see and feel samples of Godfrey Hirst Merino Wool carpeting. The natural qualities of this carpeting make it a great choice for any home.
Merino Wool Carpeting from Godfrey Hirst
Godfrey Hirst has been a leader in the carpeting and flooring industry for more than 150 years. The company was established in Geelong, Victoria in 1865 as one of Australia’s first textile mills. Since then the company has grown to now have production plants and facilities across the globe. Recognized as one of the top 10 carpet manufacturers in the world, Godfrey Hirst’s brands have become household names with a reputation for quality and performance.
Merino Wool carpeting from Godfrey Hirst is no exception. The company specializes in the production of wool broadloom products for North America. In addition to their commitment to making a quality product, the company is also committed to environmentally sustainable manufacturing.
Merino Wool Carpeting from Hopkins Carpet One
Hopkins Carpet One is proud to carry Godfrey Hirst Merino Wool carpeting. We have samples you can see and feel in our showroom, and we will be happy to answer any questions you may have about the product. We are sure you will be satisfied with this wool carpeting in your home.
To learn more about Godfrey Hirst Merino Wool carpeting near Minneapolis, visit our showroom in Hopkins or give us a call at 952-933-8944.