Milliken Patterns Plymouth
As a leading carpeting store near Plymouth, Hopkins Carpet One keeps on the very cusp of the most emergent carpet design trends. One of the forerunners of innovative carpeting is Milliken. This brand provides a vibrant look of patterns and colors, and we are proud to carry and install Milliken patterns near Plymouth.
Milliken patterns add distinction and style to any home’s décor. They have bold patterns like zebra stripes and much more subdued patterns that simply add texture. No matter your taste, you are sure to find a Milliken pattern to match.
Milliken provides several different lines of carpeting and varying patterns that we can show you in our store. For now, we will highlight a few of them here.
- adds to the legend of the Milliken patterns palette
- layers pattern and color to create a collection that works in any home décor
- patterned broadloom offers innovation and versatility
- made with 100% Stainmaster BCF Nylon (with Lotus FX Fiber Shield)
- inspired by traditional fabrics that reflect warmth, comfort and artistic craftsmanship
- made with fabric that brings to mind the large woolen yarns knitted into chunky cable on your favorite winter sweater
- a Nordic embroidery form with layered threads that give a “squared” appearance
- a unique and modern look with a nod to the past
- a higher end residential floor covering, amongst the most popular Milliken patterns
- inspired by Earth’s layers of mineral, pressure and heat—assembled with various yarns, texture and color
- reflects “hints” of light like the facets in a gem
- lush, varied textures combined with subdued colors
Milliken patterns are all pioneering, sturdy and will stand the test of time. The patterns come in a wide range of choices, so you are sure to find the perfect carpeting option to suit your personal style and unique taste. From lighter shades to more dramatic colors with bold patterns, you are sure to find the perfect carpeting here at Hopkins Carpet One. Whether you want to re-carpet your entire home or just a room or two, we can help. We can show you the Milliken patterns we have in stock and help you choose the best one for your home.
Milliken Floor Covering
Since 1865, Milliken has been a leading innovator of carpeting, both in design and functionality. The company holds more than 5,000 patents worldwide and has 39 manufacturing facilities based in the United States, the United Kingdom, Belgium, France and China. The company is guided by three core values: Ethics, Excellence and Leadership. In 2014, Milliken was named one of Ethisphere Magazine’s “World’s Most Ethical Companies” for the eighth year in a row.
Milliken Patterns from Hopkins
If you would like to learn more about Milliken patterns near Plymouth, visit our showroom in Hopkins or give us a call at 952-933-8944. Our knowledgeable and friendly sales staff can answer all of your questions about Milliken carpeting.