Milliken Patterns Twin Cities
As a leading carpeting store in the Twin Cities, Hopkins Carpet One keeps on the very cusp of the most emergent carpet design trends. One of the forerunners of innovative carpeting is Milliken. Twin Cities residents love the visual and the vibe of durable, high-quality Milliken patterns and we carry them here at Hopkins Carpet One.
Milliken patterns add distinction and style to your home’s décor. The brand has several different lines of carpeting, and we will highlight a few of them here.
- adds to the legend of the Milliken patterns palette
- focus on layering of pattern and color that works in any home décor
- patterned broadloom offers innovation and versatility
- made with 100% Stainmaster BCF Nylon (with Lotus FX Fiber Shield), Millitron High Definition Dye Technology, 13’6” Width Carpet (fewer seams, easier install)
- a higher end residential floor-covering, amongst the most popular Milliken patterns
- inspired by Earth’s layers of mineral, pressure and heat—assembled with various yarns, texture and color
- reflects “hints” of light
- lush, varied textures combined with subdued colors
- one of the new Milliken patterns
- inspired by traditional fabrics that reflect warmth, comfort and artistic craftsmanship,
- a Nordic embroidery form with layered threads that give a “squared” appearance
- a modern look with a nod to the past
Milliken patterns have a few things in common. They are all pioneering, sturdy and will stand the test of time. Milliken patterns come in a wide range of choices, so you are sure to find the perfect carpet option to suit your personal style and unique tastes. From lighter shades to more dramatic shades, you will find the perfect carpet here at Hopkins Carpet One. Whether you want to re-carpet your entire home or just a room or two, we can help. We can show you the Milliken patterns that we have in stock and help you choose the best one for your home.
Since 1865, Milliken has been a leading innovator of carpeting, both in design and functionality. The company holds more than 5,000 patents worldwide and has 39 manufacturing facilities through the United States, the United Kingdom, China, Belgium and France. The company is guided by three core values: Ethics, Excellence and Leadership. In 2014, the company was named one of Ethisphere Magazine’s “World’s Most Ethical Companies” list for the eighth year in a row.
Milliken Patterns from Hopkins
So when you are interested in perusing our stock of Milliken carpets in the Twin Cities, come down to our showroom in Hopkins or give us a call at 952-933-8944. Our knowledgeable and friendly sales staff can answer all of your questions about Milliken patterns. Or you can contact us for a Free In-Home Estimate.