Mirage hardwood flooring offers high quality wood flooring with superior durability and timeless style. Offering several different options and styles, you are sure to find a Mirage flooring to fit your home, lifestyle and needs. We have a new Mirage display in the store showing the many options in hardwood flooring available. You will want to come check it out!
Mirage hardwood flooring is made in North America with woods from carefully managed forests. The company believes in sustainability to protect the planet’s resources for future generations. They also believe in innovation, which is how they develop durable, state-of-the-art products year after year.
We will highlight the eight different collections offered in Mirage hardwood flooring to give you an idea of the many options available.
- textured floors designed to hide marks and scuffs from daily use
- available in Red Oak, Maple and Hickory
- ultra-matte finish
- available in Maple and White Oak
- trendy colors on a smooth surface
- available in Red Oak, Maple, Yellow Birch and American Walnut Hickory
- includes subtle variation, knots, cracks and other natural characteristics for an authentic appearance
- available in Red Oak, Maple, Yellow Birch and White Oak
- includes exotic woods from around the world
- available in Brazilian Cherry, Santos Mahogany, Sapele and African Mahogany
- shows all the natural richness of the wood
- available in Red Oak, Maple, Yellow Birch, American Walnut, Hickory and White Oak
- lightly brushed look in the latest colors
- available in Red Oak and White Oak
- symmetrical patterns
- available in Red Oak, Maple, American Walnut and Hickory
All of the woods in the above collections come in several colors as well, so you are sure to find the perfect match for your home.
In addition to the numerous options for species, color and style, there are also three different flooring types: classic, engineered and lock.
- includes real hardwood boards that can be nailed or stapled over a wood subfloor.
- offers exceptional durability with classic and timeless beauty
- includes real wood over a hardwood plywood base
- can be glued down over concrete or stapled over a wood subfloor
- real hardwood boards with a high density fiber core (HDF)
- easy installation with no need for glue, nails or staples
- floor can be moved and reused.
At Hopkins Carpet One, we highly recommend Mirage hardwood flooring. It is one of the best products in the industry. We offer all the latest looks and styles from Mirage, so stop by our Showroom to take a look! If you would like more information about Mirage hardwood flooring and aren’t able to stop in, give us a call at 952-933-8944.